Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2017

Yellow White Flowers

I did a painting of some yellow white flowers that I saw in a calendar. I like doing paintings of photos that I find in calendars. Some are done inspired by photos in a newspaper and some from photos that I have taken. Since I did the painting years ago, I don't remember what the calendar indicated what the flowers were.
I created this many years ago in an adult education class that I took with my father. After the class was cancelled, I have not created any since. Now that I have retired from my job in NJ, I am planning on getting back to painting. I will add them to my Cafe Press store. 


It is on my Cafe Press TomLeeM store. I added items that I thought it would look good on and had the right photo density for the item.




No comments:

Post a Comment