Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Surreal Landscape?

I did a painting of a landscape that is of an actual place but it has a surreal look to it. It has a modernistic look to it. It was fun to create and had a 'did I do that?' feel when it was completed. It is hard to believe this place actually exists. It was a photo from a calendar. It is of mountains with a lake surrounded by trees.
It is one of the paintings that I completed at an adult education class in a local high school in East Windsor / Hightstown NJ. It was a neat class since one chose what one wanted to do a painting of and the instructor helped achieve the look one want to get. 


I have it on my Cafe Press TomLeeM store. I chose things that I thought it would look good on. Once the photos is better and at a higher density, I will be able to have it on more items.






No comments:

Post a Comment