Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Multi Colored Row Boats

I saw a photo of many colorful row boats docked and tied together at a park. I liked how they were different colors. The row boats themselves were varied in style. The photo of the boats were boats. I chose the wider canvas since I wanted it to have different format than the paintings I normally do. It was a lot of fun to create. I like how it came out.

It was created in an adult education class in New Jersey. It was in a local high school. It was in the evening. It was once a week. The class has since stopped for a variety of reasons. It was a positive experience. 


I have it on my Cafe Press TomLeeM store. It is on some items that I thought it would look good on. Once I get better higher density photos of my artwork, it will have a greater number things it will be on.




No comments:

Post a Comment