Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2017

Abstract Forrest?

I did a painting of a forest in winter time. It is of a photo but it took on an abstract look. There are times that I think it would look good right side up or upside down or even sideways. My initials - the way I 'sign' a painting - is always on the bottom right of the painting. It is - in cases like this - how I figure out which way to show it.
It was created in an adult education art class. There were 'students' of all ages in the classes doing all sorts of art. I liked the class since we could paint what we wanted and the medium that we chose. 



I have it on my Cafe Press TomLeeM store. I chose items that I thought it would look good on.  Once I get a better photos's - ones with higher density - I can ad more items for this painting. 



I am Big, I like Goofy and I am a Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment