Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2017

Yellow Flowers

I did a painting of yellow flowers. It has an abstract look to if but it is based on a photo of flowers. It is not a big painting.  It did not take long even though there is some detail to the flowers. It did not come out as well as I had hoped but it does look nice. It was an earlier painting completed when I was first taking a class in art. It was with other similar sized paintings of flowers. 


I have it in my Cafe Press TomLeeM store. I have put it on items that I thought it would look good on. I don't make a lot of money from my store. Cafe Press does all the work and I get a small percentage from the sale of the item. It is neat that one can upload an image or design and sell things with it on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment