Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Colorful Flowers

I did a painting of some colorful flowers. I thought it would look good as a painting. It came out pretty nice. It took awhile to get just the look I was wanting. I usually like to do the painting of the flower as a big one but this was a bunch of smaller flowers. I called it colorful flowers since I don't remember what kind they were. It was a lot of fun to create.
Like so many of my artwork I have done, it was completed in an adult education class. It was nice since we chose what we wanted to do a painting of and the art teacher helped us achieve the look we wanted to get. Creating art was a lot of fun and very educational. 



I have it on my Cafe Press TomLeeM store. Some of the items I chose to have it on are jewelry. It seems like a good match. I need to take higher resolution photos so I can expand the number of items my artwork is on.



This is a web site of a Big Guy who is a fan of Goofy by Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment