Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Blue Teddy Bear

I created this painting of a blue teddy bear just for fun. I did not want to create a traditional sitting pose but one that would seem more playful. I chose blue since it is my favorite color. I think it would work with any color or colors. 

It was created during an art class that had students of all ages. The thing I liked about the class was one could chose the subject to paint and medium to create it in (not always paint but could be charcoal, pencil, pen, etc). 

I have created other paintings of teddy bears. One was a group of teddy bears looking at the person viewing the painting. I had sent it to my sister who later gave it to her friend. 


I have it on my Cafe Press TomLeeM store. I think it takes on an abstract look to it since the whole painting is not entirely on any one item. 



No comments:

Post a Comment