Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Forest Stream


I did a painting of a photo I saw in a calendar. I liked the colors and the fact it had a stream. I wanted my painting to be as colorful as the photo. I believe it shows early fall with some leaves turning color and others remaining green. It is about 2 feet wide and a foot and a half tall. 

It was completed in an adult education class in a local high school. There were students from very young to very old and everywhere in between. The class was stopped since the class room it was held in was in the back of the school and - due to security - the school could only entered from the front entrance. It was too far for many of the older students to walk. Plus there was some friction with the high school art teacher claiming that the adult education class left a mess in the class room.

It is in my Cafe Press TomLeeM store. I chose things that I thought would look good on and the photo size would fit onto. It will vary as I get better photos of my art work. 



My web site - I am big, I like Goofy and I am a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment