Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2016

Forest and Farm

I saw a photo of a farm near / surrounded by forest. I thought it would make for a great painting. I liked the color and 'view' it shows. It took a while to get it just right. The setting is in the fall / autumn when the leaves are about to change. I like the fall / autumn colors since they are so varied. 

It was completed when I took an art class with my Dad in a local high school. It is one of memories of things we did together. The class was part of the adult education program that the town had. The class was halted when there was security concerns and the class was farther than most of the attendants could walk (most were senior citizens). 


It is part of my Cafe Press TomLeeM. I chose some items that I think it looks good on. There will be more items added to this part of the 'store'. 




No comments:

Post a Comment