Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Four Seasons Tree?

This was my attempt at trying to show four seasons in one painting. It was supposed to show a tree going through each season and how it could look. From clockwise starting at 'noon' (or midnight), it shows summer, fall, winter then spring. It turned out pretty well but not one of my better paintings. 

It was done entirely from my imagination and not from a photo or picture which what I normally use as a basis for a painting. It was completed in an adult education program. The program was stopped many years ago. I had taken the class with my father. Since he is gone now, it is a memory of something that is cherished. 



I have it at my Cafe Press TomLeeM store. I chose some items that I thought it would look good on.



(my home page).

No comments:

Post a Comment