Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2016

River In Yellowstone Park

I saw this in a calendar. There was a geyser in it but I decided not to add. I wasn't sure if I could do it correctly. I think it came out pretty well. It took awhile to get it just right. The river looks simple yet it was - IMO - the most difficult to achieve the proper look. The trees was the most fun to paint. It was a 'did I just do that?' when I was finished. Some things just take time and one can see the result of ones efforts. 


I have it on my Cafe Press TomLeeM store. I put it on items that I think it would look good on. I am using Cafe Press to 'sell' my art without actually selling the original. 



This is my personal web site that I use to show somethings of myself. 
I have links to my other blogs on the site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment