Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2016

Arctic Owl

I took a class with my Dad. It was at an adult education class that was held in a local high school. There was people of all ages who did the oil painting. The nice part of the class was that one could chose what one wanted to paint and the style one wanted to paint it in. The teach - Eli (don't remember the last name) - helped everyone achieve what they wanted to do. It wasn't just oil painting but also included water color, drawing and other art. It was ended when the class - the room was in back of the school but usually had access by a nearby entrance) was too far when they required every one to walk all the way to the back of the school. It was fun while it lasted. 
I thought it would be neat to paint an arctic owl. It came out pretty well. It was done with the canvas in landscape. 
My Dad did a similar painting but with the canvas in portrait. I think it came out really well. We completed the paintings in the same class; an adult education class held at a local high school. It was nice comparing the two. Personally I think it was a tie. 


My painting is also at my store at Cafe Press TomLeeM - arctic owl I put it on items that I thought it would look good on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment