Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Newburyport Art Association?

There is a group in Newburyport MA - where I live - that is called the Newburyport Art Association. They have a nice gallery with member art and an art garden in the back.

One can see the building they are in on Water Street. The art garden is in back of the building. One can reach it by the trail that was recently made along the harbor / river. 
Here is the sign for the gallery and gift shop. I wonder if they could make more money selling their art on things instead of just selling their art directly to people? (just thinking out loud since this is what I am trying to do with my art on things  - things produced by Cafe Press [might be other companies that do something similar] and I get a small portion of the profit [which seems fair to me since they do all the work]).

No comments:

Post a Comment