Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Nice Art at Harbor Creamery in Newburyport MA

There was some nice art that was hanging on the walls of the Harbor Creamery store. I think they are really nice. I think it is someone nice to look at while enjoying ones sweets. I believe they are for sale. I think it changes artist every so often. If that is the case, I included the artist information below.

Here is the artist information. Perhaps one could zoom in to get the information listed. I know only of the artist that I read in the above display. 
There is a nice beach at Plum Island. It is just down the road from the store. 


At first I thought this was sideways but she is laying on the diving board. 

Perhaps having this in an ice cream store would make people want the ice cream that is being sold there? 

I am not sure if they have sundae's but I will check the next time I am there.


A banana split does sound good. I will check if the offerings of the store matches the paintings.

This one looks good. 

It is neat since there is a nice beach not far from the store where one can do that at. 


It would be weird that I would not list a link to my own art. I think my art is better but I am more than just a little biased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment