Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Nice Art Stores To Shop at?

There are a variety of art stores out there. I like to shop around and not frequent just one place. I think one gets better deals when one shops around.

One of these places that I like to shop at is A.C.More Arts and Crafts. As the name implies, they have more than just art supplies but also craft supplies (huge variety of craft supplies). They have all kinds of art supplies; water color, acrylic, pencils, inks, etc.

One isn't close to me but I think it is worth the trip. I like to check specials before going to one.

Another place I like to shop at is Michael's. It too has a lot of both arts and crafts.

There are a few closer to me than the other place.

Those are ones that I knew of. Of course there are art supplies (and craft supplies) that can be bought at stores that one does not normally think of as art / craft places. I have found some nice stuff at Walmart. I have some nice things at Target. I have even found some simple art supplies at pharmacies, dollar stores and discount places.

One can look online for stores that sell art supplies. I did and found some that I did not know about. By going online, one can find what is closest to where one lives and find out what kind of prices and/or deals and/or sales that they might have. I am always looking for what is new in the area.








It has some of my art on display.
some of my art on things that can be bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment