Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2016

The Autumn Tree by TomLeeM

I did a painting of a tree in autumn. While most of my paintings are from photos that I have taken or have seen in calendars or magazines, this one is from my imagination. I started with the tree then added the fall leaf colors. I came across some trees in full fall colors and it really impressed me. It really jumped out to me. This is what I was trying to achieve with my painting. I doubt I can create the feeling as real life but it was a lot of fun to try. It came out a lot better than I expected.
This photo was trimmed so I could use it on my Cafe Press store - Tom Lee M as autumn tree. The store has the painting on different items. I tried to be selective of what it is shown on but also limited by the picture size too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment