Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Snoopy World War One Ace

I saw a photo of Snoopy flying his dog house like it was a World War One fighter. I thought it was neat. I first did this one in oil crayon. I painted over it with oil paints. I think it came out quite well. Since I did it on my own without really getting permission from those who own the Peanuts name / logo, I would never be able sell it or the image. I might give it away someday. Until that happens, it will be part of my collection (with other paintings I have done).

The Snoopy Flying Ace game looks like it would be a lot of fun. It would be cool as an app for my phone or tablet computer.


I have other art that I have done at Cafe Press TomLeeM where one can buy things with my art on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment