Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Into The Forest

I saw a photo in a calendar of a road that went into a forest. I thought i would do a painting of it. It took awhile to paint it. I think it came out really well. i was told that it is thought provoking. I think they said it because one wonders where it goes. it just leads into the unknown.

It took awhile to get just the correct color combinations and achieve the look that I wanted. Just because I am using a photo to go by does not mean I have to do the painting exactly like the photo.
It is not a big painting but it isn't small either. It is a great size for wall. 

It was painting at an adult education class in NJ. It was fun since I had my Dad in the class too. What was great about the class was that one chose what one wanted to paint. It is sad that they no longer have it at the school, at least not with the teacher I had when we took the class. 

I have it on my Cafe press TomLeeM Store. I chose items that I thought would look good with it on. 




No comments:

Post a Comment