Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Purple Orchids?

There is a style that was done by an artist where she paints flowers really big. I admire that style. It is one of the reasons I chose to paint these purple flowers in that manor. It was a lot of fun to paint. It is not a big painting. It did not take long to create. It is from a photo I saw of these purple flowers (I don't remember what kind they were but they might be orchids).

Painting is something I find to gain joy from. Some of the paintings was in a class in an adult education program. Eli (I wish I could remember his last name) was the teacher. I was in the class with my Dad. We both enjoyed going to the class. 

It is also in my Cafe Press - TomLeeM store. It is available on a variety of items. I chose the items on what I think it will look good on. 

I took the photos on my tablet computer. One day I hope to take better photos of my paintings. They look better in person than they do in my photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment