Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

White Flowers

I saw a photo of a whole bunch of white flowers. I think they were pretty. I wanted to make a painting of it. I think it came out really nice. I normally do a painting where the flower is really big. This time I decided to do many little flowers. 

I have taken photos of the paintings I do using my cell phone - Samsung Note 4. It seems the camera app that came with it does not do well. I use a free app called Camera 360. It seems to do quite well. I also use my tablet computer - Samsung Tab 2. It does quite well in taking photos. I usually use that when going to places and posting those photos to Facebook.


I have it on my Cafe Press TomLeeM store. I put it on items that I thought it would look good on and those items that I could get the photo file to fit on. I used my tablet computer to take the photos. I have quite a few of my paintings at the store but not all of them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment