Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2017

A Close Up Of A Cow and A Lone Cow In Front of Barn

This is a painting of a lone cow in front of a barn. I saw a photo of it in a Yankee Magazine. In the photo, the barn wasn't as wide as in the painting. Since I had a wider canvas, I widened the barn too. I think the result was better than expected. It was fun to create.

This is a painting of a close up of a cow. It is from the same photo as the other painting with a lone cow. The photo that inspired this painting is the same as the first painting. It was a Yankee Magazine. Since it has a little closer than the first one, it has a little more detail. I think it came out quite well. 


It is part of my Cafe Press TomLeeM (close up) store. It is part of my Cafe Press TomLeeM (wide view) store. I chose items that I thought it would look good on.




I did this painting of a plate. Instead of making it look like a plate, I painted it to look like one is viewing the cows through the round hole in a building. The cows - like the plate it is based on - is looking at you looking at them. It is not part of Cafe Press store.



No comments:

Post a Comment